Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
This Health & Safety policy applies to all persons, visitors, employees and contractors on any workplace under the control of Precise Pressure Washing.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from Precise Pressure Washing work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances via all relevant training and documentation;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for Precise Pressure Washing employees to maintain a high level of safety;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- To inspect all places of work to be carried out and supply risk assessments and method statements when required;
- To provide a safe and risk free working environment for visitors, employees and contractors which is adequate for their welfare at work;
- To maintain any workplace under Precise Pressure Washing control in a safe and risk free condition;
This Policy will be reviewed annually to reflect changes to operations and the responsibility of Precise Pressure Washing. Risk assessments and operational guidelines for specific tasks will be provided on request, and should be read alongside this policy.